The Manufactuer for Agro API channel is an extension of the Manufacturer for Agro application. The Manufacturer for Agro API is used for creating production orders.
You can configure the Manufacturer for Agro API by following the steps explained below. For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
3. On the Tenant Dashboard, select the Channels tab. The application displays the list of channels assigned to the tenant.
4. Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.
5. Select Shopfloor channel as the type and click Create. The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the parameters of the channel.
6. Enter a name for the channel and select Manufacturer for Agro as the source.
7. Click Create Channel.
- The application informs you about the additional costs. After confirming the creation, the application displays the Edit Channel page.
- The channel key is also generated that you will need when sending the API requests to the Movilitas.Cloud application. You can find and copy the channel key at the top of the Edit shopfloor channel panel.
- Optionally, you can modify the name of the channel at any time.
To communicate over the Manufacturer for Agro API:
- Configure the Manufacturer for Agro application.
- Obtain an authentication token after creating the API key and secret.
- Copy and keep the channel key of the Manufacturer for Agro API channel for the API communication.
For more information, see Before You Send Any API Request and Manufacturer for Agro API.