Manufacturer sites are locations where the Operators can perform the manufacturing activities. You can configure the Manufacturer with multiple Work areas with each work area having multiple work centers.
You can create Manufacturer sites in the Manufacturer for Agro application to enable the scanning of the products.
List of Procedures
Creating a Manufacturer Site
Before You Begin
Make sure you have set up a connection to the SAP AII system by creating the SAP AII channels.
1. In the Manufacturer for Agro application, go to Manufacturer sites.
2. On the Create manufacturer site form, provide a name for the manufacturer site.
3. (Optional) Provide the manufacturer site global location number (GLN) in the SGLN format.
4. (Optional) Enter the Manufacturer site tag.
Note: You will need the manufacturer site tag when you send data using the Manufacturer for Agro API.
5. Select a country from the drop-down list.
6. Select a business channel.
7. Add a UUID.
Note: Adding universally unique identifiers (UUID) ensures that the operators can use only those devices that are configured. You can add one or more devices to a manufacturer site by adding their UUIDs. If no UUIDs are configured, the operators can use any device to scan the products in the manufacturer site.
8. Click Create.
Creating Work Areas
After creating the manufacturer site, the Work areas tab enables. You can create multiple work areas for each Manufacturer site.
To create the work area, complete the following steps:
1. On the Manufacturer sites page, select a manufacturer site.
2. Click Work areas and enter the Work area name.
3. (Optional) Enter the Work area tag and the Work area GLN extension.
4. Click Add work area. The work area is added on the page.
Creating Work Centers
Only after creating the work area, the Work centers for selected work area tab enables. You can create multiple work centers for each work area.
To create the work center, complete the following steps:
1. Select a manufacturer site and click Work areas
2. Select a work area. The Work center for selected work area tab enables. The Work center for selected work area enables only if a work area is created.
3. Click Work center for selected work area.
4. Enter the Work center name.
5. (Optional) Enter the Work center tag.
6. Click Add work center. The work center is added on the page.