The SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (SAP AII) business channel enables the users to connect to the SAP AII system.
The users can perform the following actions over the SAP AII channel:
- Request SSCCs - When a user requests SSCCs, the request is sent through the SAP AII channel to the SAP AII system. The SAP AII system provides the SSCCs that are displayed in the SSCC pool.
- Post goods issued - When a user ships the outbound orders, a message is sent through the SAP AII channel to the SAP AII system.
- Post goods receipt - When a user receives the inbound orders, a message is sent through the SAP AII channel to the SAP AII system.
- Verification of SSCCs - When a user scans items or orders, the SAP AII connector verifies the SSCCs.
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
4. Depending on your setup, create an SAP AII channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
|4.2||Select Business channel as the type and click Create. |
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current SAP AII connection settings.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select SAP AII as the source.|
Example when creating an SAP AII channel:
Example when opening an existing SAP AII channel:
5. Provide the SAP AII connection settings as explained in the table below:
|Username||Enter the username for basic authentication.|
Enter the password for basic authentication.
|URL||Enter the URL of the SAP AII system.|
6. Click Save Settings.
7. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.