Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma mobile application to receive the products that arrived in the warehouse.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to receive products.
- Assign you to a warehouse with an assigned SAP ATTP or SAP ICH channel.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Choose Receive.
3. Select Scan Item and scan the item.
4. (Optional) Scan multiple items by choosing Continue Scan.
Each item you scan is displayed in the list. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove, respectively.
5. When you finished scanning, choose Receive Items. The items are received.