The Batch registration process allows the operators to register the produced batch, its quantity, and all the consumed ingredients registered during the ingredient registration. The Batch registration is confirmed to the external system if any external system is assigned to the manufacturer site. However, if no channel is configured at the manufacturer site or at the application level, the orders are stored in the DB.
Before You Begin
The administrator must ensure the following settings in the Manufacturer for Agro admin application:
- Assign you as an operator.
- Assign you with the Batch registration privilege.
- At least one manufacturer site is assigned to you.
- Orders are created and are in Ingredient registration completed or Batch registration in progress status.
1. Open the Manufacturer for Agro application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Tap Batch registration. The production orders in Ingredient registration completed or Batch registration in progress statuses are displayed.
3. Tap an order. The Order screen appears with the following options:
- Order details
- Complete registration option
- Line items
4. Tap each line item. The Enter quantity screen appears with order details.
5. In the Actual quantity consumed field, enter the quantity and click Save. A message, Bill of materials quantity consumed displays on the screen.
6. Tap Complete registration. A confirmation message, Are you sure you want to complete registration for order: Order ID? displays.
7. Tap Yes. A message, Batch registration completed displays.
You can view the completed batches in the Batches tab of the Movilitas.Cloud admin application.