This procedure describes the login process to Movilitas Mobile.
Log in to Movilitas Mobile to perform scanning activities on the sites.
Before You Begin
- You installed the Movilitas Mobile on your mobile device (required for version 2, optional for version 3). For more information, see Downloading and Installing Movilitas Mobile.
- You performed the registration process and you have an account to log in to Movilitas Mobile. You need to have the Mobile user property activated for your account in the Administrator UI.
1. Open the application on your device. You will see the following login page:
Movilitas Mobile version 2 (v2):
Movilitas Mobile version 3 (v3):
2. Enter your email and password.
3. Tap Login.
After a successful login, the application displays the Dashboard:
- You can see the currently selected customer.
- The list of applications assigned to you.
- Optionally, the Contacts if it is set in the Administrator UI.
4. In case you have forgotten your password, tap Forgot Password to reset your password.
Note: For Movilitas Mobile v3 application, you can also access offline scanning for the Wholesaler FMD application by tapping Offline Scan. Offline scanning is only possible with the installed version of the application.
Select your customer. For more information, see Selecting a Customer in Movilitas Mobile.
After selecting the customer, select the application and perform scanning operations.