This procedure describes the login process to Movilitas Mobile.
Log in to Movilitas Mobile to perform scanning activities on the sites.
Before You Begin
Ensure that you performed the registration process and you have an account to log in to Movilitas Mobile. You need to have the Mobile user property activated for your account in the Administrator UI.
To use Movilitas Mobile on a mobile device, make sure that you have installed Movilitas Mobile on your device. If you try to use the application in a web browser while your device is optimized for installation, the application informs you about that. For Android devices, you can download the APK file by selecting the Download button in the message. For more information, see Downloading and Installing Movilitas Mobile.
1. Open the application on your device or in the web browser. You will see the login page.
The following example illustrates Movilitas Mobile application installed on an Android device. You can also find the version number of the application at the bottom of the screen:
2. Enter your email and password.
3. Tap Login.
After a successful login, the application displays the Dashboard:
- You can see the currently selected customer.
- The list of applications assigned to you.
- Optionally, the Contacts if it is set in the Administrator UI.
4. In case you have forgotten your password, tap Forgot Password to reset your password. You are redirected to a page where you can initiate the password reset as described in Resetting Password.
Note: You can also access offline scanning for certain applications by tapping Offline Scan. Offline scanning is only possible with the installed version of the application.
Select your tenant. For more information, see Selecting a Tenant in Movilitas Mobile.
After selecting the tenant, select the application and perform scanning operations.