The Manufactuer V2 API channel is an extension of the Serialized Manufacturing application. The Manufacturer V2 API endpoints are used for serial management, SSCC management, order management, and aggregation/disaggregation activities.
You can configure the Manufacturer V2 API by following the steps explained below. For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
4. Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.
5. Select Shopfloor channel as the type and click Create. The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the parameters of the channel.
6. Enter a name for the channel and select Manufacturer V2 API as the source.
7. Click Create Channel.
To communicate over the Manufacturer V2 API:
- Configure the Serialized Manufacturing application.
- Obtain an authentication token after creating the API key and secret.
- Copy and keep the channel key of the Manufacturer V2 API channel for the API communication.