A delivery (outbound order) can contain items that are located in different places within a large warehouse site. The items are not moved to the same place to prepare them for the delivery but the people in different places can put the items together to complete the order.
Open the mobile application for Serialized Logistics in the browser to pack an order: put case SSCCs and case GTINs on pallets.
Note: This action is only applicable when shipping pharmaceutical products to the United States and reporting the shipping to SAP ICH.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to pack an order in the specified warehouse.
1. Open Movilitas Mobile in the browser and select the Serialized Logistics application.
2. Select Pack an order. The application asks you to scan the delivery ID of the outbound order.
3. Scan the delivery ID. The application displays the delivery ID, the pallets (SSCCS) added to the delivery (if any), and the current delivery totals at the bottom of the screen.
|Section on the Screen||Description|
The pallets (if any) are expandable and the user can view their content. Each lower level is expandable until the user gets to the trade items:
At the bottom of the screen, the application lists the current delivery totals for each NDC:
Change Pallet - You can change the active pallet by scanning a pallet and then the user can pack case SSCCs or case GTINs into the pallet. Note: Not available when this is the first time to scan a pallet.
Validated - The user can set the order to Picking validated status.
4. Scan the active pallet.
If the pallet already contains a child or more, the pallet is expandable and you can view its content. Each lower level is expandable until you get to the trade items.
5. Scan the case SSCCs and/or case GTINs one by one and put them on the pallet.
The hierarchy of the pallet is recalculated.
6. If you want to change the active pallet:
- Click Change Pallet.
- Scan the active pallet.
- Scan the case SSCCs and/or case GTINs one by one and put them on the pallet.
7. If the order is fully packed and the delivery totals meet the expectations, click Validated.
The related order is updated under the Orders > Outbound orders tab in the Admin UI:
- The status of the order is Picking validated.
- The application displays the Ship order button (truck icon) in the Action column for the order.
An authorized user can ship the order in the Admin UI.