The Serialized Logistics application enables users to handle serialized logistics in the warehouse.
With this application, you can use the following capabilities:
Connecting to External Systems
The connections to external systems are established through respective channels.
In the pharmaceutical industry, you can connect to the following systems to report activities:
- SAP ATTP
- SAP ICH
- BPOM (Indonesian market)
- NMVS (Arvato)
- Tatmeen (UAE)
Connecting to a GS1 Digital Link Resolver Server
The Serialized Logistics application can communicate with an external GS1 Digital Link Resolver server. The Serialized Logistics application forwards the electronic content request from the users to the server that redirects them to an external website presenting the digital information. For more information about the GS1 Digital Link standard, visit the GS1 website.
Enables the users to configure and manage the application:
- Managing inbound and outbound orders.
- Viewing pick lists (outbound) and verifying EPCIS file generation for a pick list when shipping to Bahrain on behalf of the supplier. In the latter case, the supplier is the Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH) of the product.
- Tracking the transfer activities performed in the warehouse or initiated from SAP ATTP.
- Sending an EPCIS 1.2 file to the supplier. The file contains the items that are shipped on behalf of the supplier to Bahrain. The supplier is the Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH) of the product.
- Managing sites, including warehouses, operators, suppliers, and clients.
- Uploading an EPCIS 1.1 or 1.2 input file received from a supplier. The file contains the items to be shipped on behalf of the supplier.
- Viewing the products that are managed in the warehouses.
- Viewing the history of a batch that is managed in a warehouse.
- Generating SSCCs and viewing the historical activities of a container.
- Defining ZPL label templates for SSCCs.
- Controlling application-level settings.
Operators in the warehouse can complete the following activities on the products in the mobile application:
- Request electronic content by scanning a GS1 2D barcode
- Receive – The operators can see the stock transfer IDs and batches that have been shipped to the operator’s warehouse but have not been received yet.
- By batch - Shipping by batch is only possible at manufacturer sites (set for the warehouse).
- By stock transfer ID
- By purchase order ID
Note: For manufacturer sites, it is also possible to commission the items while shipping to accelerate serialization and logistics activities. The setting can be activated or deactivated on the warehouse level and it requires administrator rights. The setting does not bring extra UI functions for the user in the mobile application who wants to ship. However, the application executes additional tasks and reports in the background.
- Preprint SSCC labels on Zebra Cloud Connect printers
- Validate picking (not related to the "Pick" action)
- View hierarchy
- Pack an order (a post-action after Validate picking)
The actions are reported through the channel configured for the warehouse or the supplier (depending on the business use case).
Offline Scanning (Only for Verification)
The mobile application also offers offline scanning for verification purposes for the users working on a site with a limited connection to the Internet. The user can submit the items for verification after logging into the application once the device has a connection to the Internet again.
Serialized Logistics V2 API and Webhook
The Serialized Logistics application can be extended through the Serialized Logistics V2 API.
- Create inbound order
- Add a delivery to an inbound order
- Create outbound order
When there is a change in the status of an inbound external order, Movilitas.Cloud can send the order details to an external system through a webhook. The user can provide the endpoint URL of the subscribing system, activate sending webhooks, and test the webhook settings by manually executing a webhook for an inbound external order.