When a VRS request comes to the verification endpoint that is set in the Serialized Manufacturing application, Movilitas.Cloud logs the VRS request and the corresponding VRS response. The VRS responses are the responses of a manufacturer to verification requests. The Reports & Analysis application enables you to view the VRS responses.
1. In the Reports & Analysis application, select DSCSA --> Responses. The application displays all the VRS responses
For each response, the application displays the pack status by using an icon, the GTIN, the expiration date, the batch, the serial number, and the date and time of the scan.
Note: Hover your mouse over the status icon and the application displays the pack status.
2. Search for a specific response by using the filters:
- Set the search properties. The supported search properties are the following: GTIN, serial number, batch, and expiration date.
- Click the + button to add further search criteria. You can set a maximum of three properties.
- Set the date range by using the datepicker.
- Select the Failed responses toggle button to display only the VRS responses that have an issue.
You can reset the filter by clicking Reset filters.
3. Click Search. The application filters the list of responses based on the search criteria.
4. Click > (Expand) to view the details of a response.
The provided information contains the pack data, the response data including the result and the responder GLN, and the timestamps.
The following example illustrates the details of a response by applying the filters below:
- Serial number
- Failed responses ON
The pack status is FALSE (invalid) because there is no match between (GTIN and Serial Number) and Lot Number
and Expiration Date.
The implementation follows the GS1 Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers / Returned Product Identifiers.
- For more information on GS1 verification messaging in general, go to the following GS1 site where you can download a public version of the standard.
- For a US-specific implementation guideline, see the following GS1 link.