When a VRS request is performed in the Product Verification DSCSA application, Movilitas.Cloud logs the VRS request and the corresponding VRS response. The VRS requests represent the verification actions of a distributor. The Reports & Analysis application enables you to view the VRS requests.
1. In the Reports & Analysis application, select DSCSA --> Requests. The application displays all the VRS requests.
For each request, the application displays the pack status by using an icon, the GTIN, the expiration date, the batch, the serial number, and the date and time of the scan.
Note: Hover your mouse over the status icon and the application displays the pack status.
2. Search for a specific request by using the filters:
- Set the search properties. The supported search properties are the following: GTIN, serial number, batch, and expiration date.
- Click the + button to add further search criteria. You can set a maximum of three properties.
- Set the date range by using the datepicker.
- Select the Failed scans toggle button to display only the VRS requests that have an issue.
You can reset the filter by clicking Reset filters.
3. Click Search. The application filters the list of requests based on the search criteria.
4. Click > (Expand) to view the details of a request.
The provided information contains the pack data, the response data including the result and the responder GLN, and the timestamps.
The following example illustrates the details of a request by applying the filters below:
- Serial number
- Specific date range
The pack status is TRUE (valid):
The implementation follows the GS1 Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers / Returned Product Identifiers.