Use the Serialized Logistics mobile application to pick items before shipping to a client (outbound external transfer). The activity is similar to filling a shopping cart. The content of the shopping cart can change before the actual shipping. The goal is to accelerate the shipping activity.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to pick products in the specified warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Pick.
3. Under Ship to drop-down, select a shipping destination. The application offers the list of clients registered in the Serialized Logistics application.
4. Search or create a pick list by order ID.
- Scan the purchase order ID.
- Enter the purchase order ID in the search field.
5. Select a search result or create the pick list by selecting Create Pick List. The application displays the Pick items screen.
6. Tap Scan Item and scan the items one by one.
The application displays every item you scan in the list. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove.
You can add items to or remove items from the pick list until they are shipped. Once the items are shipped, it is not possible to access the pick list.
Ship the purchase order (pick list) to the client. For more information, see section Ship by Purchase Order ID to Client (External) in Ship or Return Products in Serialized Logistics (Mobile) - ACCEPTANCE.