You can set up the Serialized Logistics application to do the logistics of serialized items.
You can manage the Serialized Logistics application through the main tabs below:
You can organize the warehouse activities and keep your stock up-to-date based on orders. You can create the orders in the Admin UI or over API and you can manage them in the Admin UI.
|Inbound||Delivery from your supplier (external) or from another warehouse of your company (internal).|
Return from a client or from another warehouse of your company.
|Outbound||Shipment to your client (external) or to another warehouse of your company (internal).|
You can track the transfer activities in your warehouses.
|Inbound||Received items coming from a supplier (external) or from another warehouse of your company (internal).|
Shipped items going to a client (external) or to another warehouse of your company (internal).
For outbound internal transfers, the users can ship by batch or by stock transfer ID. Shipping by batch is only possible at manufacturer sites (set for the warehouse).
For outbound external transfers, the users can ship by purchase order ID.
You can do all the administration related to the sites where the scanning is performed:
- Configuring warehouses, sublocations, and storage locations.
- Activating operators.
- Assigning a warehouse and privileges to each operator.
- Assigning printer and scanner devices to each operator.
- Activating specific settings of the mobile application at the operator level.
- Registering your suppliers (inbound) and their products.
- Uploading an EPCIS 1.1 input file from a supplier when the supplier is the MAH of the product and you perform 3PL activities on behalf of the supplier.
- Registering your clients (outbound).
You can view the list of products managed in the application.
You can view the history of a batch managed in the application. You can also keep the stock data up-to-date related to the selected batch.
You can create and manage serial shipping container code (SSCCs) sequences as per the GS1 standard. You can also request the historical activities connected to each container.
Note: The SSCC pool is a shared collection between the Serialized Manufacturing and the Serialized Logistics applications.
You can create ZPL label templates for SSCCs.
This tab allows you to configure the application-level settings.
- You can select a default channel for communication with an external system.
- You can provide an external GS1 Digital Link Resolver server URL so that Movilitas.Cloud can connect to the server to present digital information for the operators about the scanned pack.
For more information on typical use cases, see the Serialized Logistics Workflows.