On the Serialized Logistics application --> Settings tab, you can manage the application-level settings.
- You can set the default business channel for the application.
- You can provide an external GS1 Digital Link Resolver server URL.
When an operator requests electronic content by scanning a GS1 Data Matrix barcode of a pack in the mobile application, the application takes the pack data and connects to the external GS1 Digital Link Resolver server. The server will redirect the user to an external website for product information.
Before You Begin
Make sure that:
- You have created and configured an SAP ATTP or SAP ICH business channel.
- You have a valid GS1 Digital Link Resolver server URL and your company prepared the server for processing the requests. The server is external and you cannot control it in Movilitas.Cloud.
1. In the Serialized Logistics application, click on the Settings tab.
2. (Optional) Select the default business channel to use.
3. (Optional) If you want to provide electronic content for the operators through an external GS1 Digital Link resolver server, enter the server URL in the GS1 Digital Link Resolver URL field.
4. Click Save Settings.