If your device is connected to the Internet again, you can log in to the mobile application, check the offline scanned items in the Serialized Logistics application, and submit all items at once.
Before You Begin
Make sure that:
- The administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application, assigned you to a warehouse, and authorized you to complete verification. The administrator can assign you to a warehouse having a configured channel, for example, SAP ATTP.
- Your device is connected to the Internet.
1. Open the Movilitas Mobile application and log in.
2. Select Serialized Logistics application.
The application displays the list of actions assigned to you. Next to the Offline scanned items option, you can see the number of items waiting for submission.
3. Select Offline scanned items. The application displays the list of items scanned offline.
Slide the item to the left for further options:
- Details - Displays the details of the scanned item.
- Remove - Removes the scanned item from the list. Removed items are not cached anymore.
4. To submit the items for verification, tap Verify All.
The application sends the items for verification to the external system, for example, SAP ATTP, and displays the verification result for each item. You can slide the item to the left and select Preview to view the details.