You can create the production orders that are used by the operators using the mobile application. The production orders can also be created using the Manufacturer for Agro API.
In the Production orders UI, you can perform the following actions:
- Search the production orders
- Create, edit and delete the production orders
- Add, update and delete Bill of materials items
List of Procedures
Managing Production Order Master Data
To create, edit/update or delete the production orders, complete the following steps:
1. In the Manufacturer for Agro application, go to Production orders.
2. On the Create production order form, enter the Order ID.
3. From the Select product drop-down list, select the product.
4. Enter Quantity, Unit of Measurement, Batch and Expiry date.
5. (Optional) Enter Scheduled start and Scheduled end dates.
6. Click Create.
7. To edit or update the production order, select an existing production order, make changes to the order, and click Update.
8. To delete the order, select an existing production order, click the delete icon. The production order is deleted.
Add the bill of materials items.
Adding Bill of Materials Items
To add the Bill of materials items, complete the following steps:
1. Select an existing production order and click Bill of materials items.
2. Enter the Product code.
3. Select the product code schema from the drop-down list. The available options are GTIN and Material ID.
4. (Optional) Enter Product description.
5. Enter Quantity and Unit of measurement.
6. Enter Batch, SSCC, Serial number and select Serial number type from the drop-down list. The available options are SGTIN and Customer.
7. Click Add Bill of materials item. A new product line is added to the bill of material items list.
8. To update the bill of materials item, select the line, make the changes and click Update Bill of Materials item.
9. To delete the bill of material item, select the bill of material item and click the delete icon.