You have the medicinal packs in a pallet, box, etc. and you want to unpack them. Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma desktop application to scan the products to be unpacked.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to unpack products.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Desktop.
2. Choose Unpack.
3. Scan the logistic unit the medicinal packs are grouped in.
4. Scan the packs that are grouped in the logistic unit you just scanned.
Every pack you scan appears in the Item List. To remove an item, select Remove.
5. (Optional) Scan more packs.
6. When you finished scanning, select Unpack Items. The medicinal packs are no longer grouped in the logistic unit.