You want to group multiple medicinal packs using a pallet, box, etc. Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma desktop application to scan the products to be packed.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to pack products.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Desktop.
2. Choose Pack.
3. Scan the logistic unit you want to use to group the medicinal packs.
4. Scan the packs you want to group using the logistic unit you just scanned.
Every pack you scan appears in the Item List. To remove an item, select Remove.
5. (Optional) Scan more packs.
6. When you finished scanning, select Pack Items. The medicinal products are now grouped.