A mobile device is identified by the Universally Unique Identifier (UUID). In the Serialized Logistics for Agro application, you can associate the UUIDs with the warehouses and operators. The operators can perform scanning activities in the configured warehouses with the specified mobile devices only.
Associating UUIDs with warehouses and operators is an optional feature. If you do not specify mobile devices, the operators can use any mobile device for the scanning activity in the warehouse.
List of Procedures
- Adding a UUID
- Searching for a UUID and Viewing Its Associations
- Updating the Device Associations
- Deleting a UUID
Adding a UUID
2. On the Add UUID form, enter the UUID and associate it with warehouses and/or operators.
- Select the Warehouses tab and start typing the warehouse name to get the list of warehouses. The warehouse is associated with the device after selecting the warehouse from the list.
- Select the Operators tab and start typing the operator email address. The operator is associated with the device after selecting the operator from the list.
3. Click Create. The device UUID is added to the list.
Searching for a UUID and Viewing Its Associations
- Enter the warehouse name in the Filter by warehouse field.
- Enter the operator in the Filter by operator field.
The list of the UUIDs is filtered based on the search criteria.
Updating the Device Associations
4. Click Update.
Deleting a UUID
3. Click the delete icon and confirm the deletion by clicking Yes.