The Pack process allows you to scan and pack the orders using the desktop application.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application and authorized you to pack goods.
- Assign you to a warehouse, where optionally an SAP AII channel is set for the warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Agro application in Movilitas Desktop.
2. Select Pack and scan the parent. The application displays the Sub location drop-down and the parent on the screen.
3. From the Sub location drop-down, select the sublocation if you are assigned to multiple sublocations.
4. Scan the item. The application displays the scanned item along with the following options:
- Preview - View the scanned item details
- Remove - Remove the item
- Pack Products - Pack the scanned items
5. Continue scanning to add more items to the parent. You can scan up to 20 items for a parent.
6. Choose Pack Products.
- If the SAP AII system is connected, the SAP AII system is refreshed with the action.
- The items are packed and the application displays a summary with a message, Items were packed successfully.