The MediLedger Distributor channel enables distributors to connect to the MediLedger system and send requests for verifying the product data.
Currently, the MediLedger Distributor channel can be used in the following applications:
- Product Verification DSCSA
List of Procedures
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
Configuring a MediLedger Distributor Channel
4. Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.
5. Select Business channel as the type and click Create. The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
6. Enter a name for the channel and select MediLedger Distributor as the source.
7. Click Create Channel.
The application informs you about the additional costs. After confirming the creation, the application displays the Edit Channel page with:
8. Provide the MediLedger Distributor channel settings as explained in the table below:
|Company legal name||Enter the name of your company.|
|Company prefix||Enter a unique prefix that will identify the company.|
|GLN number||Enter the Global Location Number of the company.|
9. Click Save Settings.
The channel is created but remains inactive until the Movilitas.Cloud administrator manually activates the channel. The system notifies the Movilitas.Cloud administrator to activate the channel.
The MediLedger settings panel displays the actual status of the channel:
|Missing mandatory data||Displayed when all the fields are left empty.|
|Pending tenant creation||Displayed when the fields are entered, but the channel is waiting for the activation from the Movilitas.Cloud administrator.|
|Active||Displayed when the channel is active and ready to be used.|
Example for an active channel:
10. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Once the MediLedger Distributor channel is active, you can:
- Configure the Product Verification DSCSA application.
- Perform or issue scanning activities.
- Monitor the verification messages.
Viewing the Verification Messages
You can monitor the verification messages related to the scanning activities.
5. To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel. The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings, the verification messages of the actual day, and a filter.
6. Search for a verification message by applying filters and setting a time period.
For the filters:
- Select a type: All, Success, or Failed
- Enter the GTIN
- Enter the expiration date
- Enter the batch
- Enter the serial number
You can reset the filters by clicking Reset.
7. Click Search.
The application filters on the verification messages according to the applied filters. You can expand the verification message by clicking > (Expand icon).